- How Do I?
- Report An Issue
Report An Issue
Fix it! Homestead is a report and tracking tool to communicate issues to City service departments. After an issue is submitted, the team will assign issues to the appropriate department or service, track response time, and evaluate repeating repairs as a tracking tool.
Use the Fix it! Homestead app below or click here to visit the Fix It! website to request assistance with City services or report problems such as potholes, graffiti, broken sidewalks, storm drain issues, speeding, traffic signal/sign problems, special pick-up of dumped items, or codes violations.
The City of Homestead will acknowledge newly submitted issues and forward them to the appropriate City departments to take care of the requests. Users will receive email updates and can return to this page to check the status of submitted issues. When the issue is resolved, the issue can be closed. Separate issues should be submitted as separate reports. Please note, some issues may be more complicated than they appear on the surface. The cause and solution may involve multiple utilities and government agencies and take more time than anticipated.
Fix It! Homestead On-the-Go
Download the app (Apple App Store/ Google Play) for easy submissions while you're out and around the city. Photos are encouraged.
- Please make sure the address provided is the location of the issue being reported.
- The Fix it! Homestead platform is not configured to act as a two-way dialogue/status-update tool. This confusion in our platform causes frustration for our citizens who expect otherwise. We share this with you, not as an excuse, but to clarify expectations of information you can expect to receive.
- Full name and address are required for reports related to code compliance. Anonymous reports will not be investigated. More information can be found here.
- Submitting multiple requests on the same issue will not expedite services, and can potentially delay repair.
- Fix It! Homestead is monitored during regular City Hall business hours. Requests placed over weekends or holidays may not be addressed until the following official business day.