Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Facility Use Permit Application

  1. If Non-Profit Organization, must provide 501-C3 form

  2. Park Choice

  3. *Bounce-houses require general liability insurance

  4. *Alcohol is only allowed at Harris Field & Losner Park. Liquor liability and/or liquor permit is needed if alcohol is being sold/served*

  5. Leave This Blank: