Applications for the City of Homestead’s Small Business Emergency Recovery Grant are now open. The grant program, funded through the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), is designed to help businesses that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time grants up to $10,000 are available to assist eligible small businesses located within the City of Homestead with COVID related expenses. Grants will be made on a first-ready, first served basis until funds are expended.
Businesses that are Eligible to Apply:
- Must be a For-Profit Entity established before January 1, 2020
- Must have suffered financial stress or a disruption in operations due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Must have 2 to 30 employees (1099 employees are eligible)
- Must be in good standing. Taxes and required licenses must be current
- Must provide Financial documentation that identify annual revenues
- Religious institutions, home-based businesses, adult entertainment businesses, bars and liquor stores are not eligible. For-profit religious-based businesses, however, may be eligible.
For full eligibility requirements and application, visit www.cityofhomestead.com/COVIDhelp.