- Online Payment Information
- Planning & Zoning Accounts
- Building Permit Accounts
- Business Tax Receipt Accounts
Development Services is now accepting online payments for Hearing Applications, Building Permits, and Local Business Tax Receipts. There is a convenience fee for using this service.
Click here to make your payments online. In order to process your payment, please have your account number ready. Your account number will be specific to the Hearing Number, Building Permit, or Business Tax Receipt that you are seeking to pay for.
The account number is your 8 digit process/permit number displayed on the permit invoice. Click here to make your payments online.
New Businesses: The account number is the 7-digit Tax Receipt Number displayed on the invoice received. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
Existing Businesses: The account number is the 7 digit Tax Receipt Number found on the top left corner of the City of Homestead Local Business Tax Receipt.
Below are the contacts for various Development Services items.
Development Services Contacts
- Joseph M. Corradino, AICP, Director: email@example.com
- Michelle M. Lopez, Deputy Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- David G. Hennis, Assistant Director: email@example.com
- Jackie Maytan, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning & Zoning Contacts
- Alessandra Alvarez, Zoning Associate: email@example.com
- General questions related to the zoning code, comprehensive plan, zoning districts, land use designations, master plans.
- Brooke Felipe, Planning & Zoning Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions related to the administrative and public hearings, public records, and entitlements.
- Cathy Milford, Business Licensing: email@example.com
- Matters related to obtaining a Business Tax Receipt, transfers, existing businesses.
- Cost Recovery/School Concurrency: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries related to public hearings, cost recovery accounts, and school concurrency.
Economic Development Contacts
- Ana San Roman, Economic Development: email@example.com
Building Services Contacts
- Building permit submittals - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical permit submittals – email@example.com
- Plumbing permit submittals – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical permit submittals – email@example.com
- Roofing permit submittals – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plans status – City of Homestead - E-Services
- Inspection status and inspection scheduling – email@example.com
- Certificates or Temporary Certificates of Completion or Occupancy - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- 40 year recertifications – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Record Requests – email@example.com
- Open permit searches – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General permitting or inspection questions -email@example.com
- School Concurrency – firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Contact Information
- Building Official, Linda S. Blanco, CBO, CFM: email@example.com
- Chief Building Inspector, Gladys Salas, P.E.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Electrical Inspector, Yasser Duran: email@example.com
Inspections are ongoing.