How to Pay Your Bill
Need bill pay assistance? Scroll down to the bottom of the page for information and requirements for the Utility Assistance Program CDBG-CV Grant.
- Register your account at HPS Online Bill Pay to view billing, consumption, payment history and options. The new system provides a convenient way to pay for water, electricity, and sanitation services.
- Go paperless! Paperless billing is quickly becoming a popular payment option for many of our customers. Call customer service at (305) 224-4800 to request electronic monthly statements.
Various Ways to Pay
For your convenience, the Customer Service Department offers an array of ways to pay your bill.
Automated Bank Draft
- Sign up for Automated bank draft at www.cityofhomestead.com/billpay and never miss a payment.
- Get up-to-date account information and make payments using our automated phone system by calling 1 (888) 703-9186
- With Western Union Convenience Pay® service you can pay your utility bill with cash, check, or money order at local participating authorized payment processing centers at no charge to you.
- With Amscot The Money Superstore® service you can pay your utility bill with cash, check, or money order at any Amscot location in the state of Florida at no charge to you.
Western Union & Amscot Authorized Payment Centers
|The Money Superstore ®
|30372 Old Dixie Hwy.
|Check Cashing USA
|338 N. Krome Ave.
|33497 S Dixie Hwy, Florida City
|J & C Connections LLC
|1447 N Krome Ave
|18861 SW 117th Ave, Miami
|R & T Checking Cashing
|609 W Mowry Drive
|19355 S Dixie Hwy, Cutler Bay
|Stop n Shop
|24791 SW 177 Ave
|12050 SW 127th Ave, Miami
|28945 S. Dixie Hwy.
|27359 S. Dixie Hwy
30346 Old Dixie Hwy
240 NE Eighth St.
|13864 & 13866 N Kendall Dr, Miami
Payment Mailing Address
Send all checks or money orders to:
City of Homestead
P.O. Box 900430
Homestead, Florida 33090-0430
For your convenience payments can be left in our drop boxes located in the North and East Parking Lots at City Hall located at:
100 Civic Court
Homestead, FL 33030
Utility bill payment assistance is available to those who qualify. Contact one of the agencies listed in the payment assistance agencies document to see if you qualify for assistance.
Utility Assistance Program CDBG-CV Grant
The initiative is made possible by the Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus Response (CDBG-CV) to provide essential relief to Homestead residents impacted by the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic with $100,000 available for residential utility assistance. Eligible residents facing financial hardships due to the pandemic can receive a one-time assistance of up to $6,000 for up to 6 consecutive months of residential utility costs. Low-to-moderate income households in Homestead affected by COVID-19 may qualify for aid for their delinquent Homestead Public Services (HPS) residential utility costs from March 1, 2020, to the present. The program operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
To qualify for this assistance, individuals must fulfill the following criteria:
- Reside within the City of Homestead.
- Maintain a household income at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI).
- Demonstrate the impact of COVID-19 on their livelihood.
- One person in the household must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
For those seeking eligibility confirmation and wishing to apply for assistance, Homestead Public Services urges residents to contact MUJER at 305-247-1388.