Yard Sale Permit

The Development Services Department is responsible for issuing Special Event and Yard Sale permits within the City of Homestead. 

Special Event Permits

Special Event Permits are required for outdoor events.  To request a Special Event Permit, please submit a Special Event Permit Application, Letter of Intent, Letter of Consent, Certificate of Insurance, Road Closure Permit (if required), Tent Permit (if required). Some instances will require the applicant to secure off-duty police officers to ensure safety. To apply for a Special Event permit, please contact the Business Services Division.

Yard Sale Permits

All Homestead residents are permitted up to four (4) yard sales on their property annually. In order to hold a yard sale, please visit the Development Services Department to obtain Yard Sale Permit. To apply for a Yard Sale Permit, please bring proof of residency in the form of a government issued identification card or utility bill.