Changing Contractors on a Permit

Procedure for Changing Contractors

To change the name of a contractor that has already been added to an original permit application, (regardless of the type of work), please fill out a Hold Harmless (Change of Contractor) Form. The form needs to be signed and notarized by the owner, general contractor (if any), releasing contractor, and incoming contractor. Return the paperwork to Building Department.

For More Information

For more information, contact the Building Safety Division at (305) 224-4500.