Go To Search

Yard Sale Permit
The City of Homestead Business Services Division issues Special Event and Yard Sale permits to Homestead residents and businesses.

Special Event Permits
Special event permits are needed for events outside of the facility such as carnivals, grand openings, charity events, church revivals, etc. A Certificate of Insurance for the property is required. Some instances will require the applicant to secure off-duty police officers to ensure safety. To apply for a Special Event permit, please contact the Business Services Division.

Yard Sale Permits
All Homestead homeowners are permitted to hold four (4) yard sales on their property annually, but they must obtain a Yard Sale permit. The first yard sale permit is free; there is a fee for the other three (3) yard sale permits. To apply for a Yard Sale permit, please contact the Business Services Division.

Business Services Division
Development Services
City of Homestead
100 Civic Court
Homestead, FL 33030
Phone: (305) 224-4504
Fax: (305) 242-6824
Business Tax Receipt Office: